Crawley Town considered the possibility of hiring Chelsea Women's manager Emma Hayes as their new manager.

 Crawley Town considered the possibility of hiring Chelsea Women's manager Emma Hayes as their new manager.

A source has informed https://apkzup.com/ Sky Sports News Hayes was the first option and that the team was preparing to talk to Hayes about the job.

Hayes was named recently FA WSL Manager of the Year after winning three league titles in consecutive seasons. She also guided Chelsea into victory at the Vitality Women's FA Cup.

The problem is that https://romaseriale.me/ Crawley is now looking at an additional target and are keen on Arsenal the U23 head coach Kevin Betsy.

The League Two club parted company with director John Yems earlier this month following the conclusion of its investigation into the 62 year-old manager due to a number of accusations of racism.

The incident occurred following an ex- Crawley player was accused of telling Sky that the club's changing rooms was segregated based on race and players of ethnic minorities forced to separate from their white teammates.

Sky Sports News reported the existence of seven Crawley players who came forward with accusations that Yems made use of insensitive language and conduct towards his own players.

There's always been discussions regarding Hayes the future of her career, and it was a subject for discussion following Chelsea's FA Cup final win in the middle of this month. The main issue was her plan to build on an already-trophies-rich team.

Speaking after the team beat Manchester City at Wembley, she added: "Everyone knows I've got an offer from Chelsea. What's the fuss about? Perhaps there's a job opportunity that you're telling me about that I'm not aware of. However, as for me I'm not required to end all speculation. I'm a contract player at Chelsea but there's not much to discuss.

"I can't bear losing - I can't bear the thought of it. I don't want to think about it, losing fuels me. The minute I feel any of them coming close, I just want to get better."


Popular posts from this blog

The PFA team of the year's results are out to be played in the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two and the Women's Super League.

Brighton and Ajax have had initial talks on a agreement to deal with Rangers Highly-rated Calvin Bassey.

The moment Aaron Hickey found the net in a draw that ended in 2-2 against Bologna and Genoa in September of last year and became only 4th Scottish athlete to have scored goals in Italy's Serie A.